Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Avascular Necrosis And Stool Incontinence

Pillolone anti

Among the various mail received today: the accountant who sends me the balances Ici (but then calls me saying that I am wrong and refers them to me), some company announces big news that will revolutionize the wine market (but I say wine, Market, the whole market, indeed the whole world) and the newsletter of a great site (I say this without irony) that I will not name (Wired New York) announces that I like Francis has lost 45 pounds. Well done Frank, I say to myself. I open the newsletter and a company whose name I will not (Day & Night - Dmc) tells me that Rosa Morena and have limited their waistline any good Chilo using pillolone (and excuse the rhyme). Now, do not say what I think of Rosa, and Francesco Morena, nor even because of pilloloni diet because it could affect the opinion of one who is not even a doctor. But the board: who wants to lose weight goes from a dietitian and have a good diet is made to measure. Meanwhile, I will meditate on that form tonight cholesterol, various proteins and lipids that ingurgiterò. Health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment