Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Invitation Letter To Brother

AMERICAN WHITE RED sprouts

for fast post-fast snack. I have read in recent days that Sigrid has been tested and approved version raw in a salad of "his" and I wanted to sprout groped too ....
First, Brussels sprouts, like all his relatives, and 'olfactory pestiferous while cooking, as harmless from raw and my house ... thanks, second, and' really delicious and even more 'delicate when eaten in salad rather than steamed or stewed.
If we do not cook adds that holds even more 'in his tiny heart green all the good properties 'nutrients with it, so' small and so 'rich MadreNatura, you can not' do not like eating.
In this case, 'I felt at home in a quick lunch salad with Treviso, fennel and pine nuts, and I crunched along with the mo' of a sandwich on whole-grain crackers spread with bio Robiolino

0 comments:

Post a Comment