Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What Are Some Vegeta And Bulma Episodes




Sui Monti di Mola in the early morning light coat from donkey was grazing on
Monti di Mola in the early morning dark and handsome a young man was cutting branches and
eyes met while trying to water and water dripped from the faces together with the burr
donkey's eyes were the color of the sea
nostrils and he went out the Mistral
enchanted and she brayed and EA
and he responded by saying bad ae ae ae ae
the ass Oh my beautiful beautiful moon my pillow wool
O my beautiful white-luck
O my beautiful eyes burn me my beautiful carnival
kisses oh dearie me sew the heart - the first great love
the bee sucks there all the honey myrtle
love this child any hour of the moss striker this heart
But nothing you can do anything in Gallura who do not come to know in an hour and the place a bad
old hidden among the branches, crying and saying to himself, watching the flashes her mouth
Blessed Mother that my handsome young man blessed her and blessed her brown
I die alone she blessed me and I remember her more than once blessed blessed her old crooked -
first great love of the bee sucks there all the honey myrtle
love this child any hour of the moss striker
The heart of this whole country is dressed for the wedding the same priest came into her dress
but could not marry because the donkey and the man turned to documents
first cousins \u200b\u200band she brayed and enchanted and and and he responded by saying bad ae ae ae ae.



FABRIZIO DE ANDRE '- lyrics Monti Di Mola

0 comments:

Post a Comment