Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Trading Pokemon In Mac

not do it, yes I can

I read the newsletter, Paolo Massobrio, "Do not quench the war between the magazine and My Wine Bidenda publisher, who had warned in recent months, wine producers from advertising in that magazine. Having said that, excluding the edition Franco Ricci 2007 Duemilavini 286 labels - My Wine writes in the editorial of the December issue - of 39 companies that have not complied with the dictates. According to Wine My only company withdrew its advertising, Cesarini Sforza, who for the first time Duemilavini appear on driving with four labels. In defense of Franco Ricci has been deployed in recent days Franco Ziliani, vinoalvino.org on his blog. " It would be nice to know the reasons for the disagreement between the two heads, but I imagine they are little more than a little interest to most readers. Did not do their jobs there would they gain, us and them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment