Friday, November 24, 2006

Bathmats With Nosuction Cups

Osteria di Rubbiara Nonantola (Mo)

The name of the village, Nonantola, in my opinion is fantastic. Osteria di Rubbiara also worth a visit. When you enter the surly innkeeper (to be grumpy really and you will rightly be Milan who you are) makes you give up the phone in un'appossita litter box (and do not try to lie and say that you have not). Then you sit down and begin to take what comes out of the kitchen. Among other things, the tagliatelle al ragu that alone they deserve, they say it, no? The trip. And then the butter and sage ravioli and a pork roast excellent. Lambrusco homemade, with lots of background often beautiful, and ice cream with balsamic vinegar of Modena to finish. I do not know why, I've been there a few months ago, but in addition to the sauce and the rest I also remember the fennel salad. Crunchy, tasty, a bit 'dented: in short, fabulous. And I love them even fennel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment