Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How To Make A Homemade Hermit Crab Toys

THE PANDORLATO Paoletti



'm not an expert of rising, and these preparations long scare me, take me anxiety Strung! But this year I decided to throw me, and this was the first trial before a holiday (then I took courage and you've already seen how well I jumped on pandoro ..). I had already addocchiato at the time by Paoletta , and when he revived also ZioPiero I could not resist. The home base of everything, from which it is Paoletta game, is also a recipe Adriano, simply as a guarantee? And if I could do it .. I copy and paste from the blog of Paoletta because when I had to do it, my pc had detected malware on your pages so I could not access the link without zioPiero riportara and are crazy to try the recipe that I already had the ingredients on the table. . (I later found I do not know where, someone else who had done emmmenomale Paoletta that is so famous!) In short, for convenience, here it is!

THE PANDORLATO ® , ie panbabĂ  of Adriano tanned for the holidays!

Ingredients: 280gr flour
W 350 (I used the yellow Rieper, Or in the supermarket Manitoba) - Manitoba's super I
whole milk 80g sugar

90gr 110gr butter 180gr
eggs (3 eggs)

8g fresh yeast 5g salt grated zest
of 1 orange - I
orange powder

2 tablespoons Cointreau 1 teaspoon of acacia honey
a handful of almonds with the skin

the morning at about 8:
notes (Paoletti) : I started in the morning and fired in the evening, but it is possible otherwise.
my notes: I have taken advantage of one of those clubs that do laps up and down the house and I started at 6 am, but you do what you like, so the duration of production depends the temperature at which you leave the dough, you might also start at 10!
Mix the yeast with the warmed milk, honey and 70g of flour, cover.
After half an hour (to inflate) uniting human egg and remaining flour and mix with the leaf, vel. 1 (ken). We combine the salt, liquor and bring slowly to the veil. 2,
Strung (it will take 5 to 10 minutes).

Minimize vel. 1.5 and an egg unite, the recovery dell'incordatura add another egg yolk and half the sugar, we take the stringing and join all the last egg yolk with the sugar, bowing.

Serrano the stringing (I've taken here the leaf and put the hook) and join, a teaspoon at a time, 40g of melted butter cold , carry 1.5, Strung soft and add the remaining butter into small pieces, along with the peel Orange curvature.
should appear shiny and well connected.

notes (Paoletti) : I struggled a bit 'string to the end, after the soft butter I added 15 grams of flour (I used the yellow Rieper, I think it is also excellent The Count).
my notes: I am being a little more Paoletta I needed a couple of tablespoons of flour, because after almost an hour of working with Ken at that time of morning, with her husband who complained about the noise and could not sleep and I was sweating that shouting "Why do not you Strung!?" I thought the only alternative to take everything and throw it away!

Suppose in a refrigerated container, sealed, and after 40/50 minutes ( make sure that it starts rising ), we in the refrigerator in an area on 6 - 7 ° for about 6 / 8 hours.

notes (Paoletti) : this cold in the fridge I had no more than 5 degrees, I measured the temperature on the landing outside the door, the condo will have rice, but who cares, they were 8 / 9 ° precise, and there I left it!
Even my landing was at that temperature, probably up to 10, however, has stayed there all night ... who now goes to the stairs is accustomed to seeing bodies outside my door!

Get out of the fridge (or from the landing
;-)) and after 30 'minutes, upside down on a floured table and give the folds of type 2 , we get a compact mass.

With the closing under round and moved into a cake mold 750 gr. 16x11 cm. cover with plastic and we put in the oven off, light bulb until they reach an inch and a half below the edge of the mold.

notes (Paoletti) : me it took about 3 hours, but I read that someone around there scored less than 2, for others, 5 hours, so check it out!

gently brush with lightly beaten egg white and dusted with granulated sugar first, then decorate with the almonds gently at will, then dusted with powdered sugar.
When it will be absorbed again dusted with powdered sugar, and bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes on a baking tray, located on the lower grate, because it grows a lot.
Frequently check that the sugar does not burn , in case we cover with aluminum foil. Oven and set out on a wire rack to cool.

notes (Paoletti) : in my oven at 180 ° are few, I fired first at 210 then I lowered 190 °, but everyone knows the characteristics of its own, so regulator.


Ah, after hard work I think is having to show the inside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment