Sunday, December 19, 2010

How To Sweeten Unsweetened Chocolate Squares

Passatelli


The other night I was cold, and the desire to mess in the kitchen, but not too much, but to do something that would give me satisfaction .. Passatelli !!!!! I used a recipe that I know by heart by now, I do not know more where I found, though there are thousands of online versions, who has more grain than bread, some vice versa, and also very big differences .. But this is mine!

Ingredients: 1 part
parmesan
1 part
bread crumbs 1 egg per 100 grams of powder
nutmeg grated lemon peel (just a little short and if you like )

Procedure:
Facileeee! Mix everything and leave to stand for an hour, even two, wrapped in foil in the refrigerator. Form on the hot broth with the appropriate tool, or with a potato masher with large holes .. I will leave you toned and avoid a gym session, but then .. what satisfaction! Well the photo is pitiful but mind you, I'd rush to eat them hot. If you like you can also dry, with melted butter, but here we had to warm up after a day out in gift with the snow falling to the great ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment