Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Have Pimples On My Gums

PANETTONE CHOCOLATE AND RASPBERRY COOKIES



I'm very tenacious. Stubborn .. Stubborn .. Ok, a real mule! If I start wearing a hard thing to change your mind .. then, after Pandorlato and Pandoro , I decided that I would do the cake, and so it should be, despite the protests of her husband, that I need to rest, I have to stop one thousand dirty tools, which they sell them already made, etc. etc. ... I searched online a recipe with yeast, I found , I studied e.. then I had to deal with the other part of my personality, the most imaginative, the willful, the strange, the very short Vicky .. A traditional panettone could not see my house (well, I think you will see a day but not now!) And then I started thinking about a mouth-watering variation. Vicky And when you think of something delicious to think chocolate and raspberries, and this couple brought me straight to Acquolina , "colleague" that I follow and I respect a long time (since I came across the contest Corrado " 3 out of 5 "and thinking," It 's impossible to take part, trooooppo complicated! "I saw her among the participants, and also with 2 recipes, just out of curiosity I opened his blog and I have not closed). But back to the cake .. A few days ago I saw around the blogs this contest Genny in a moment, and so I sent an email to Francesca and I invited my recipe offering, and as a good mule Did I almost set .. together we have adjusted the shot, she suggested that I add the cocoa to the dough base, I have started production, to see if it was feasible or whether it was better to do one of the darkened thousand recipes that she had proposed and that the mule had aside .. Prepared by both, liked both, but especially to their husbands, judges unquestionable, here's my post on the recipe, officially and unanimously elected the recipe for the contest. Keep an eye on his blog because there is also its share of story! Meanwhile carry the recipe starting with the "traditional" with the changes made by us.

FIRST MIXING:

20 g flour

2 g of yeast

15 grams of water

1 gr sugar (the needle of a teaspoon)

Mix and allow to double

second dough:

Dough previous

36 grams of flour

7 grams of yolk

16 grams of water

2 grams of sugar

Mix and allow to double

THIRD MIX:

Dough Previous

7 grams of yolk

33 grams of water

2 g of yeast

66 grams of flour

4 grams of sugar

Mix and wait a doubling


MIX FOUR:

Dough Previous

330 gr + 2 tablespoons of flour to help the stringing after insertion of raspberries + 1 tablespoon of cocoa to dry further

115 g + 1 tablespoon of sugar to balance the acidity of the raspberries

33 grams of egg yolks

weighed 180 g of whole eggs without shells

seeds of vanilla bean (+ orange and lemon flavors - not me!)

100 gr soft butter

4 grams of salt

165 grams of raisins (I slightly dehydrated raspberries in half an hour in an oven at 60 °)

65 grams candied orange (chocolate chips)

35 grams candied citron (chocolate chips)

Procedure:

Put the dough in a bowl the previous year, and egg yolks, half the sugar and flour ( take from 4 / 5 tablespoons cocoa and) .. mix well to obtain a homogeneous mass .. add the remaining sugar, whisk until the mixture well string. Scrape out the seeds inside the vanilla bean and put butter on it is wasted. Combine the softened butter to the dough a bit 'at a time, alternated with some of the remaining flour to absorb fat. Add the salt and bring back to stringing. Now add the raspberries, dry powders kept aside, and then chocolate chips. Work just enough to mix everything. Putting to rest the ball covered in a floured plate for 30-40 minutes, then pass them in the molds the ball by trying to reform the pirlatura (put your hands with your palms facing each other as to applaud, support them in the sides of the balls .. moving your hands at the same time a forward and a backward trying to round up the dough), cover with a foil and let rise until the heat reaches the edge.

Discover the molds so that the surfaces to dry a bit, meanwhile I turned on the oven to 175 degrees.

With a razor blade I cut a cross (you can use a sharp serrated knife, not smeared butter), I put the butter and baked in cuts for 40 minutes .. cover with aluminum in the case, those too.

Once baked panettone the need to chill them hanging upside down, and knitting needles to obtain the steel skewers long enough to move from side to side. Plunge about 2 cm from the base and press out the other side.

Once cold try not to eat .. nu smell to leave the house .. I have not been able to resist!

Close view of the pa nettone

.. and here is the inside soft and luscious and very fragrant ..


participate in the contest Al edible food, banners on the side.

Edit 11/01/2011: I forgot .. the photo of the 2 panettone commissioned by my brother for friends and relatives .. is the first "order" .. how exciting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment