Sunday, February 6, 2011

Multiple Cortisone Injections Acne Cyst

CHEESE TART nutella



A greedy sister, a husband who is almost but not all, and a blogger who likes to make cakes .. well .. simple, I make them and present them! So when a few days ago, "Cogny" sends me an email with a photo of a Nutella tart with message "When you do not know what to do .." here that do the grocery shopping list, I bring the ingredients and begin to knead! I put a lot of Nutella, I noticed especially looking at the picture of the slice, then the weights in the ingredients are already resized to a more normal dose .. this has been renamed "Nutella crust "certainly not wrong! The mold I used is that of Cuki, a blind eye to 28 cm in diameter ..

Ingredients:
For the pastry: 350 gr flour
00
50 grams hazelnut flour (even if you do not have all 00 of the hazelnuts on hand)
2 eggs 170 g sugar 200 g butter
cold
a pinch of salt (not necessary if you use a lightly salted butter)
For the filling:
500 grams of Nutella (pictured are 750 if you want to adjust it yourself)

Procedure:
Mix the flour with a pastry starting with a pinch of salt and the butter cut into cubes, sand, and when you have a fairly homogeneous mixture add the eggs. Mix quickly and put everything into the fridge to rest for half an hour to thicken. Roll out the dough and line the mold. I have given rest in the fridge also lined the mold to make sure that the heat entering chock oven bake the dough immediately without giving time to the butter melt and then the dough will fall from the mold. Okay now the Italian is an option but I hope you understand what I mean, the blow would have to capture all the heat .. :-) Obtain the strips of dough and refrigerate them too, so will be easier to handle. While the dough cools again fill the bottom of the cake with Nutella in industrial quantities .. to shovel away! To facilitate the work I have warmed slightly in the micro. Decorate the pie with strips and bake in oven at 190 degrees for about 40 minutes. Let it cool thoroughly before throw. I have not tried it but I have ensured that it was very good!

And here is the slice of the bomb (not only of goodness but, unfortunately ..)


.. and with a day of delay, I sent it to the collection of recipes, not only the World Nutella Day 2011! Tomorrow, the publication of all the collections, look here

0 comments:

Post a Comment