Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Static Off Microfiber Blanket





are worse than a child, I find it hard to eat vegetables, but if only a little trick I .. then yes, I eat! So, now that my pregnancy is low stocks of iron, I decided to combine with spinach. Besides, if it works with Popeye ... But not so in leaf, no no, well dressed! Oh well, the doctor gave me the same tablets, but in the meantime I found out a beautiful thing to see and good to eat, as well as all-vegetable, if we do not consider those 20/25 gr diced bacon, but it actually took me only because I had opened a package the day before and had not over, I throw it sorry, but the taste does not feel, you can safely leave it out!

Ingredients: One roll of
rectangular puff pastry ready (but nooo ... the homemade one, I recommend !!!!!...)
600 g frozen spinach
about 25 grams of diced bacon
3 / 4 slices of pear syrup
a handful of chopped hazelnuts
a small mozzarella
A yolk for brushing

Procedure:
Cook spinach in boiling water, drain well and once ready. Brush up in a pan where you melted the fat of the bacon to flavor a little. Again, this step can be omitted. Remove from pan and cool them, cut them for the purpose, add the pear and the cheese into small cubes and about half of the hazelnuts, creating a homogeneous mixture. Roll out the dough, fill, and rewind. Closed the center and brush the strudel to attack the remaining chopped hazelnuts. Dilute the remaining egg and brush the sides of the strudel, so that colors are less in the center. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for half an hour or until golden brown pasta. Serve warm.

Here is the inside of the strudel

With this recipe I participate in the Weekend Herb Blogging # 270 hosted this week by Cindystar , here his post to call
With Haali
, the organizer
With Kalyn, the founder
With Bri , organizer Italian

0 comments:

Post a Comment