Sunday, March 13, 2011

Can You Mix Benzonatate With Painkillers

Black rice pudding SUMMER

sudden desire to summer ... It was a bit 'I was looking for a recipe with black rice, I was always inspired pairing with fish, so I have changed a bit' a dish I had eaten a few months ago, when it was hot, and I've created!

Ingredients:

250 g of black rice

10 cherry tomatoes 1 zucchini

some shrimp (for convenience I used the precooked foodblogger not buy, you if you take some more good tail shrimp and cook briefly ..)

olive oil and salt to taste

lemon peel qb

Procedure:

cook the black rice rice is quite long compared to "normal" to which we are accustomed to, it takes about half an hour, then you will have plenty of time to prepare the sauce while cooking rice . I blanched zucchini cut into wedges (cut into 4 lengthwise and then into slices) in a little olive oil and added the tomatoes into quarters, seeded. Fast cooking so that the vegetables remain crisp and well colored, not faded completely. Kingdom and finally the shrimp, season with salt, and seasoned with a sprinkling of lemon zest. Drain the rice, together with the dressing and let stand a couple of minutes in aluminum cups, then ready to be processed. A guaranteed before summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment