Sunday, March 13, 2011

Where Can I Buy 100 Pipers Scotch

I feel a little bit like saying ..... cheated!

Saturday I went to a boutique in my town where years ago I had already bought a leather jacket to 130 €.
Journey and I look around, and known only a model. I look at the order and ask him.
- Leather jackets have only these?
- you

Then I'll take two, an S and M and I go to the dressing room.

`Here comes another one to see how committed they were to me .... and also to ask her.

- Leather jackets have only these?
- Yes, I do not know if they will reach the others. Anyway, the jacket you're `good and the price is great, then if you want to see upstairs if they have other` But you know prices are quite different
(upstairs have all branded stuff).

Then I take the S and I go to cash.

I go home happy and content with my new leather jacket and a known thing ..... on the label is written inside `c IMITATION LEATHER.

WHAT ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
MI HAVE SOLD A FAKE LEATHER JACKET !!!!!!!!!!

I paid 90 euro a fake leather jacket ?!?!?!?! A leather jacket, pretend I can not pay more than € 90 20/40!

Now MONDAY I have to go back and make them fire and flames to give me money, I have stated twice that I wanted a leather jacket, with `is possible that no one has told me it was fake leather??

I am not an expert in skin but fuck, I feel cheated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment