Friday, January 28, 2011

Buy Internal Hp Card Reader

MY FIRST AWARD! .. EVEN TWO!


After a good year of business, finally my first prize! I've never accepted by those who write "I receive this award and the tour to anyone who wants to receive it," no, This is too easy .. But now we thought Gianni , foodblogger new but experienced, with so many things to teach, so thank you!!

Here are the rules to be able to accept:
- thank "the donor" - done! - But I still do, GIANNI THANKS!
- 7 things to say of himself
- pass the award to 10 other blogs

Here are 7 things about me:
- are waiting for 2 twins (which I understand is nothing new but at the moment is the main thing that I always in my head!)
- will be for the pregnancy, but lately I've gone, do not connect, I forget everything and I move slowly ...
- I always 5 minutes late on appointments, on outings with friends at work .. maybe I can be accurate only when I go to the doctor .. Maybe!
- spend too much time watching TV
- I love the ice creams of all flavors except chocolate e. ..
- I love chocolate in all its forms, except in ice cream!
- finally think I am a good friend to those who choose to confide in me

And here are 10 blogs to which the bonus round, I'm not offended if I refuse, there's really no obligation, I hope just to please you with my "offer", because what I care is let you know that I admire you!
- Cindystar , for the personal friendship demonstrated
- Acquolina to the many similarities
- bread bread, wine wine , because it was the first person I met personally with the world of blogs, and now we're also colleagues ..
- The sweet world of Sara , because almost every day produces delicious
- Arabafelice in the kitchen, because I was touched when I found it among my supporters
- With a little sugar, for works of public art that
- Last but not furno to cook the perfect mix of good and talented photographer, and while remaining simapatica autoeleggendosi to "do everything I know" as unfortunately often ..
- Muccasbronza , why is there only to learn from its sugar art
- bread and salami today, tomorrow .., because it was one of my earliest supporters, and we follow each other by a lot of time and then has a very nice bilingual blog
- UnaZebrApois because if you know personally will find it irresistible

Edit 01/02/2010: ANOTHER GREAT "THANK YOU" TO ALEXANDER THE BLOG OF A DUCK IN KITCHEN, NEW BLOGGER who decided to give me THAT THIS AWARD!! HERE HIS POST AS I would ... THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment