Monday, January 24, 2011

Stila Lip Glaze At Costco

Pumpkin VALANCE TO, MY VERSION



are shameful, a week without posting, so later when I have children disappear altogether, but this week came the bedroom, then assemble the furniture, clean it ( mica a small job, it seemed were off a castle in 1700, blacks had to dust despite the packaging and packaging undamaged!) and then being punched to start filling the drawers before my waist to prevent me from movements easier .. so now I have only a moment's peace, because I'm stretching, but after half an hour standing in the back cry out for revenge, and so here I am sleeping! Okay enough of my adventures, we move to the recipe, a classic traditional Mantua, reinterpreted by me .. because it certainly will not be so lucky as to have guessed the recipe "official", if there is one!

Ingredients:
made egg pasta with a dose of 2 eggs, the recipe here
350 g pumpkin Mantua steamed
30 grams of apple mustard bells
30 grams of grated parmesan
3 or 4 amaretti
Salt, pepper, nutmeg, lemon peel to taste

Procedure:
Prepare the dough and put it to rest. In this case I substituted 0 with 50 g of flour 50 grams of semolina flour to make it more rough and porous. While resting, prepare the filling, pressing the flesh with a fork of the pumpkin and stir in the mustard, chopped fine, pulverized amaretti, Parmesan cheese, and spices. Roll out the dough and cut strips, then cut and fill in rectangles or squares. The traditional condiments are butter and sage, or tomato and sausage, or just tomatoes. Personally I prefer soo tomatoes because I think that covers the sausage and the sweet taste of pumpkin butter and sage too "tasteless" to accompany an already delicate dish. Enjoy!

Here is the section of my tortello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment