Monday, January 3, 2011

Letter Of Recommendation Culinary School

CRUNCHY ALMOND FLOWER OF SALT AND HAPPY 2011


I know that blogs are also used to give advice to readers, and is not nice to publish in January, Christmas gifts, but I could not publish them before the recipients receive them! So here I am today to present the first of my gifts .. It is a crisp, sweet nature, to which I added a pinch of salt to make a slight contrast in my opinion is very good and makes a normal crisp, more!

Ingredients: 150 grams of almonds
150 g
sugar 1 teaspoon fleur de sel
(in the picture there is also some pistachio, just to finish it ..)

Procedure:
Toast the nuts, I do it in a pan on fire the grill because my oven is a little megalomaniac and if we do not stand before eventually burn all .. Once ready to keep her warm in the same pan hot now, and apart from preparing the caramel. I follow the method suggested in the usual Montersino, dry gradually. Before a teaspoon of sugar, just broke up you can begin to stir. In the liquid sugar now add another spoon, and dissolve without touching. Contact with the remaining hot sugar, and will dissolve instantly become too liquid, more liquid in the pan and you can add more sugar, then gradually speed up the proceedings. Before a spoon, and gradually larger doses of sugar. The important thing is to mix when you are already almost completely melted or not melt crystallizes and more .. I admit, I did 3 or 4 times and one of them I had to help with a teaspoon of water, not to throw everything .. I recovered in the last minute but do not risk leaving it too in the pan, if it burns it becomes bitter, rather than throw everything, it's just sugar! As soon as you loose all the amount of sugar, hot add the dried fruit and stir quickly, the temperature is lowered and sugar rapprenderà in a moment. Turn off the heat and add salt. Hours Spread your crisp (not brittle yet in reality) between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Let cool and when it is still Morbidini carve with a knife edges of the rectangles that you will get. From cold it will break easily along those recordings and it will be perfect! In the picture here it inpacchettato ready for delivery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment