Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Does Marijuana Cure Cataracts?

VANILLA BAVARIAN CUP

Oh a week without posting ... this year very listless, I have to remedy! For me, the holiday season are not just Christmas and so on like all mortals, but there is also the birthday of the husband but not least .. Mica's words can only make a gift, simply because he had the misfortune to be born on Christmas Eve, no? So in this period when we allow ourselves a few gifts given the forthcoming spending pro-babies, I at least try a Dolcino. Nothing new, we had already seen here, but in this case being in the cup I halved the isinglass because I should not have to keep in shape to the finished cake. To not leave it too creamy, and give a slight contrast, I have crumbled over amaretto and decorated with a few drops of dark chocolate, a little to dampen the sweetness of the cream. Divine ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment