Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hayabusa Sand Car 4 Seater

WHB # 266 - THE SUGAR SUGAR AROMATIC AROMATIC


Cinzia I follow for a lifetime, first silently, the term "reverence", then I had the good fortune to know her personally and was born a beautiful friendship. But I always see the kitchen as a sacred monster. And I feel admiration for her blog, because it will be bilingual, will be collected for the thousands of events and they participate .. here, one of these, the WHB or Weekend Herb Blogging, hosted this week by her own. I could not take part? Among other things, he also invited me .. Well of course you, here is my post dedicated! I do not have many recipes in my blog because plants do not particularly like and effort to prepare a recipe using ingredients that do not contain meat, sausages or at least .. WHB but also for spices and seasonings, then here's the recipe with which to participate, my sugar! Posted recently on the occasion of the list of goodies my sweet tooth, republish them to participate in the collection of Cynthia.



This photo, the execution is simple:
Mix sugar and spices to taste in a variable amount according to taste, I put a teaspoon of cinnamon every 4 / 5 tablespoons of sugar. I then flavored with orange powder, or the peel of an orange is not treated, cleaned, white part of the private and dried in an oven (or on a radiator if you prefer), before being whisked finely. Mix the powder, add little hot water, drop by drop, because almost all they need is very little, until the mixture is the consistency of wet sand. Fill the molds with the mixture of chocolate and dried in an oven or low (about 60 °) or the same friend as the heater, until the season is!
is done your next your next tea or hot chocolate will have a touch more!

thank you for this WHB
Cindystar , hosting WHB this (his post the invitation here )
Haali , organizer of the event
Kalyn, the founder
Bri , the organizer of the Italian version of WHB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment